About our 2000 Series Staging
Our 2000 series staging was designed by Stuart Knowles and the team at Stage hire 3 decades ago. The system was designed to move Stage hire onto a Layher base from kwikform, Layher is in our opinion the most efficient scaffolding system available. Staged continue to manufacture and assemble the 2000 series at our facility in North Nottinghamshire. We have carried out a number of small improvements with a view to making it the best and most efficient system in the market place. Along side the improvements to the 2000 series decking system we have also designed modular roof systems which follow the same core ethos and design rules. These structures are fairly new to the market and are available to view on appointment at our facility.
Five reasons to use 2000 series staging:
1. Compatible with the highly efficient Layher allround scaffolding – Everything is designed to fit the grid on Layher centres of 2.07m allowing for a fast easy build with no special conversion pieces required to adapt existing roofs etc. All steel is galvanised & all sheets are lacquered creating a great finish with low maintenance costs.
2. Fast, Safe & Fun to build – The Light weight construction allows very fast build in comparison to traditional alternatives. All of the build is carried out from above so there is no cause to be crawling around below deck bolting together. Anti Slip Phenolic Hexagrip Decks give a great finish with high loads available per M square.
3. Reduction of Carbon footprint – Custom built stillage system in place for all components making the system fit on less trucks safely reducing our carbon footprint.
4. Made in the UK – The system is manufactured in North Nottinghamshire at our HQ.
5. Bespoke items – We have control over the manufacturing process in house so we are able to offer fast turnaround and bespoke items.
If you would like to know more about our 2000 series ethos, what Staged can offer to your event or if you would like to arrange a demo please contact Zac Coupe email@example.com or call 01623 232842